Tuesday, April 7, 2009

to the birthday girl

To the BIRTHDAY GIRL!
Oh how I wish I was up there with you to celebrate this exciting day.
Even the sun is wishing you a happy day.
I know exactly what we would do.
First we would start the afternoon off at lunch with the girls, followed by dessert at your newly favorite (thanks to your uncle's in-law?) RED MANGO.
Which then we would proceed to some fancy little place to get our finger nails and our toe nails rubbed down and freshly polished.
And to go out with a bang on your 27th day we would invite ALL your family and friends over for Cake and Ice cream, and a round or two of your favorite game. Which would last until the wee hours of the night.
I hope you have a delightful 27th day and don't have to wear once, today, the apron I sent.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Much love and kisses
-ash-

1 comments:

Tim, Shelbie, Hudson, Lex and Navy J said...

YOu are too sweet. I wish you were here to celebrate with me too. I miss you and love you tons