Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pioneer Day (aka) due date

I think it is safe to say that todays chance of having this baby has come and gone. 
I am due today and so far no sign or even a hint of a baby coming.
I thought for sure that she would be here by now. 
What was I thinking, girls take their time and run on their own schedule.
I should know better I am a girl and I run on my time.
This girl is going to come when SHE is ready!
Lets hope that we can remember that when she is older.


However, we still had a fun filled day.
We took a long walk/scooter/long board up Provo Canyon to the falls, ate Summer Sno, and had a family BBQ.
Which I will post pictures of and write about when I'm not so tired.
Happy Pioneer Day.


0 comments: