Sunday is by far my most favorite day of the week. It such a rejuvenating day for me and my family . Usually we have family or friends over after church for Sunday dinner and relax. Sundays get even better when its warm out. Like this past Sunday with Tanner, Shelbie and the boys. We laid out a blanket soaked up some sun and watched the boys play.
Yard Yoga anyone?
Siri is officially standing all by herself.
It amazes me how long these boys can ride up and down the sidewalk.
I think they would do it all day if we let them.
This picture reminds me of a picture straight from the 80's, with tube socks.
I think all children need an uncle like Tanner.
Siri loves, loves, loves Tanner. She so flirts with him. She bats her eyes, smiles and coos a ton when Tanner holds her.





1 comments:
This post is a pep talk for the weather- You Can Do It!
I'm crossing my fingers for nice sunny Sunday really soon.
Post a Comment