Ken-
I know that Ken will most likely not read this, however it was just too tasty not to share with a fellow peanut butter and chocolate connaisseur.
{and maybe, just maybe my lovely mother in-law will pass on the sweet news}
{and maybe, just maybe my lovely mother in-law will pass on the sweet news}
I found another UBBER tasty Peanut Butter and Chocolate (recipe link)treat.
In fact it was so tasty that everyone had seconds, during Sunday
dinner.
{you know you did Chris, Lesa, Dave, Josh, Zoe, Chamberlain and Kelli Jo}
{you know you did Chris, Lesa, Dave, Josh, Zoe, Chamberlain and Kelli Jo}
In fact this delish dish went so fast I was only able to get two pictures.
Fellow sweet eater Zoe.
By the look on her face I think she loved it too.
-Ash


3 comments:
Those look so good, I think I will have to make them. Thanks for sharing.
Can I get this rec?
Are those butterscotch scotheroos? They are a favorite at our house too! And they go SOOO fast!
Post a Comment