Monday, November 15, 2010

I looked out my kitchen window

just in time to snap this.

I love how creative and fun my little boy is. 
He rakedplayed in these leaves forever.

We are still, very much, enjoying those awesome fall leaves. 
However, I'm not enjoying the thought of cleaning all of them up. 

Dear Fall Leaves,
I enjoy your vibrant colors, and your sweet smell of decay.
I love how you crunch underneath our boots.
I love how you rake into big gigantic piles, perfect for jumping.
I love how you look like glitter in the cool breeze.
I love all the fun crafts we were able to make with your great shapes.
I just have one small thing, just one.
When we are done with your vibrant splendor please rake yourselves up.
I'll leave the garbage bags by the rake and when you are done, 
if you would so kindly set yourself by the street.
That would be such a big help, Thanks. 

Can't wait to play next fall,
kisses,
Ash.

PS. You make for awesome pictures.

1 comments:

K Worthington said...

So, I am such a lover of your blog! I love that you post just as much as me-I just feel like I can't let anything go by without blogging it! AND-I love making crafts with leaves as well. I always gather fall leaves and press them in books...anyways-you are such a cute mommy and it looks like a great cook as well!