Friday, December 3, 2010

llama carolling, anyone

Yes that's what came knocking at our door this evening. 
BYU students collecting food and singing Christmas Carols with a llama dancing in our front yard.
No really, a guy was parading this llama around and it was dancing while the carolers sang merry songs.
I had to give them a couple of boxes of mac n cheese for the effort.  Even if they eat it themselves instead needy children. So worth it.
When they were done the carolers told Chamberlain that he could pet the llama, he was way to shy to do that. So eventually at the end of our evening we saw all the llamas in the law library parking lot and he decided he wanted to go see them.  So I made Josh go take him and snap some pictures.

We had a Friday night family date and walked around the River Bottoms to see the lights.
Cool.  However, we missed Santa by just a few minutes. 
We bundled Siri up nice and warm in the stroller and she was completely content viewing all the pretty lights strung from store to store.
 At the end Zoltar told us our fortune for a mere 50 cents. 
Zoltar said to Put loyalty and reliability first. If you have faults do not fear self-improvement.
Not to bad Zoltar.  


I must say the highlight of the night would be the llama caroling, that definitely was a first for us.
Oh the perks of living next to the Y.

2 comments:

Smiths said...

Llama's are rad. I'm a little jealous of that. And the icicles. Mostly just miss you guys though.

jennie said...

Oh my gosh! That has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard! Hilarious! Missed you today! Hope you are feeling better! Just let me know when you can come in again:)

-jennie