After our traditional trip to the swap meet we took the kids for a stroll on the beach.
What a perfect day.
I think Sandi ordered the most perfect weather for our stay.
I didnt want to come back it was so nice.
We drove over to 15th street beach. Such a childhood memory for Josh. I enjoyed hearing Sandi reminisce of the days when she would pack up all 5 kids and head to the beach for the day. The ward would meet at 15th street every Tuesday and they would go every week. Once we got there I can understand why, there was so much to do, from roller hockey to volleyball there is also a playground right on the beach.
The weather was windy but a nice wind and there were sailboats galore out on the ocean.
Such a beautiful sight.
Again, this is where I found myself saying, I could live here.
I never thought I would say that, never!
First time in the sand for Ms. Siri.
She just kept looking towards the ocean.
I don't think she liked the sand much.
I love the joy on Chamberlains face.
Pure happiness.
Priceless.
Again, I could get used to life on the beach.
I think every dad has joked of throwing their son in the water.
Whats up with that. Its like a its in their DNA.
I have to hand it to Sandi she is a trooper. She was with us the entire weekend, from the time Chamberlain got up (6:30 AM) till the time we (Chamberlain included) went to bed (midnight).
She has such a love for all her grand-kids.
I think she is one beautiful lady, especially, in these shots with Siri and Josh. I wish you could see Siri's huge smile but her darling cheeks get in the way.
Again, I find myself thinking I really could get used to that life, on the beach with the nice weather and happy people.







2 comments:
these pictures do my soul some good- Like Jack Johnson says, "You gotta get to the sea!"
I also love the beach-what fun to actually have family that lives there! I love siri's frilly skirt and leggings-so cute!
Post a Comment