Tuesday, March 22, 2011

i think i can cut hair

I am not a Hair Stylist, and yet I find myself thinking I can cut hair.
I dislike so much when I get in these moods, I think I can do anything when I get in these moods. but really I just think that I can and really I can't.
I noticed that Siri's hair was getting a little mullet-e and yes for some people that is so in right now, but not for me. So I think about her hair CONSTANTLY and how I need to cut it. I think about it so much so that I decide to cut her hair on a whim.  Like this morning in the shower, I think to myself, I can cut her hair right now... and I did. I had josh hold her while I snipped away. 
Why I don't just wait and take her to someone who can cut hair, is beyond me.
I have no idea what I am doing when I cut hair. However if you want a buzz all around I can do that...kinda.
I guess I think about it because I am not sure how to style her hair everyday. I usually just let it go with the wind...

Below are the before shots taken on Sunday after church. Yes she went to church with hair unbrushed. I can't help it, we have church at 9am and its hard for us to get their on time. I just simply forget to brush her hair.
 see what I mean when I say "go with the wind."

I think if you look closely you might see a rats nest growing in there.

Now for the afters.




Its totally uneven and I probably could go a little shorter. Like perhaps more of an A-line cut but at least it didn't get all tangled today. 
Now that I got that out of my system I hope I wont do it again. Next time I'll just take her to a professional.
I think hair is hard for me,  I had short hair mostly growing up and I can barely do my own hair now, so I might struggle in the hair department. It's going to take some time to figure this out. 
PS. Chamberlain had hardly any hair and the hair that he did have was blonde blonde blonde!

0 comments: