Wednesday, March 23, 2011

jet packs

Chamberlain insisted that he needed a jet pack this morning. Not just any jet pack, a jet pack just like buzz light year. This is my attempt at a jet pack.  Might I add that the turquoise duck tape we have had since the first year of our marriage. It just keeps giving and giving. I hope it NEVER runs out. 



This is my fave. I love the shadows.

I'm sure the jet pack will be right up there with the rice hat. 
He also got a shout out (go buzz light yeaarrr) from some college kids driving by on our walk to meet Josh at school.
At that point he got embarrassed and almost took the pack off.
 Sometimes I see so much of my personality in him.

1 comments:

Tim, Shelbie, Hudson, Lex and Navy J said...

Love it! Chamberlain does remind me of you a lot. can't wait to see you in just a week!