Thursday, April 28, 2011

9 months with an orange glow

 Ms. Siri is 9 months. 
 I know I say this every time but,  WOW! time fly's.
She is so adorable, if I do say so myself.

Ms. Siri, loves to walk along couches, walls, chairs and just about anything else she can pull herself up and walk along. 
She has started to become clingy this past Easter weekend, and since then she seems to always want to be by me, her mother. 
She crawls all around the house. I think her favorite room is Chamberlain's. However, we don't let her venture in there too often. Who knows what small toys are rolling around on his floor. 
She loves to be outside and go on long walks in the stroller. 
She loves to laugh and be with her brother. 
Siri we love you and love how much joy you bring to our life.

Now for the orange glow. 
Lets just say she may or may not have her fair share of sweet potatoes!
I guess that's what happens when you make your own baby food in bulk. 
She loves, loves, loves, sweet potatoes. 
So much so that her skin has an orange tint to it. The sad part is I didn't notice it till my mum pointed out to me this past weekend.  





3 comments:

Tim, Shelbie, Hudson, Lex and Navy J said...

Ah I miss that little girl so much! and I didn't notice she was orange at all. Love you

Raelene said...

your kids are so stinkin' cute! I can't believe your baby is 9 months already! Crazy! I love reading all your posts, your kids must keep you smiling all the time!

Smiths said...

funny you should mention the orange glow- micah and i were just saying how yellow/orange livi looks today and guess what she wolfed down yesterday... sweet potato. Yum. Love that little lady!